1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Currently the view from my home office window

View from front of home

My street yesterday afternoon, no plows as of 1440 MST Thursday, only two cars and my SUV have attempted to travel it. One of the cars slid down the street and owner beached it and walked home.

Stairs to my upper deck, somewhere in there is my Webber kettle grill

And it's still coming down!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Holy Smokes Jeff!! I am not going to complain about the hail we got....LOL.

CJ

sportscenterisnext wrote:
Currently the view from my home office window

View from front of home

My street yesterday afternoon, no plows as of 1440 MST Thursday, only two cars and my SUV have attempted to travel it. One of the cars slid down the street and owner beached it and walked home.

Stairs to my upper deck, somewhere in there is my Webber kettle grill

And it's still coming down!

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
imported post

Holy cow, that is a LOT of snow! Hope you don't have to go anywhere in a hurry Jeff. My back aches for you brother...shoveling that stuff sucks!!
You live in a REALLY beautiful place Jeff...just saying.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
imported post

i wish that was all i had i'd be happy ... had 23 inches of the white stuff and they are just clearing the main street now ....

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

According to the Phoenix ABC affiliate we have so far 17" @ 22 degrees, snow tapering - ending mid day tomorrow.

And now for my next trick

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Just a bit on the cool side here....Sunny AZ also....:b

Attachments

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
imported post

Thank goodness I live in San Diego. Actually they expect it to go in the low 30"s here and for SD that's frigid. Even though San Diego county is a place that you can be at the beach one minute and in an hour be in snow.

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
imported post

Hope that storm isn't coming to Jersey, just finished digging out from Sundays blizzard.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
imported post

tinknocker wrote:
Hope that storm isn't coming to Jersey, just finished digging out from Sundays blizzard.
Have not seen any projections from NOAA but these usually go across the great lakes and hit upstate NY, NH, Maine, or even up into Canada. The killers for you guys are those monster noreasters like you just had...basically winter hurricanes.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Watchlizard wrote:
tinknocker wrote:
Have not seen any projections from NOAA but these usually go across the great lakes and hit upstate NY, NH, Maine, or even up into Canada. The killers for you guys are those monster noreasters like you just had...basically winter hurricanes.
Scheduledto be in Chicago this weekend, coming to the Meadowlands & NYC 36 hours later.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Forest Gump moments

These idiots drove up from where Marc (Spaceview) is currently at, Duh "we never seen snow".

A brief moment of sun before sunset and more snow.

Love them Forest Roads! What no snow plow, what are my tax dollars paying for?

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
imported post

Now imagine that for three months in a row.

Whooo-Hooo!!!

So much for global warming.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

This morning about 8am I receive a telephone call from a friend-client, they are stuck in Scottsdale, they called to inquire about the roads and the weather in town. Oh by the way our daughter is stuck at our house. We have no plowing service in town, call a friend and away we go. Enjoy the show from today, I'm still spitting up a lung or something.

Here is what I did today, from about 9am until 3pm, also did the daughters house too.

The driveway, this house sits upon a hilltop about 2.5 acres worth, the house is some 14,000sqft, the driveway all is every bit of 60 yards or longer.

Time to shovel the truck out.

Were here!

Another View

Don heads for the Deere, John Deere

Wo hoo

Much nicer

About 1pm still flying - oh it's a 3 car garage not to mention the detached garage for John Deere and the motorhome.

My friends backyard

That thing we call the Mogollon Rim on our way home

Oh look Sunshine, has not been seen in these parts since Tuesday evening. Good night FREEKS see ya next year.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Damn Jeff! At least you had the right tools to get the job done!
Man, that is a LOT of snow!!
Nothing like a JD in the garage, boy howdy!!:%:%

CJ

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Sorry no pix of the daughters driveway, thankfully not as big as Mom and Dad's. Still a lot, a lot, a lot of shoveling with coal shovels.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Now that is great stuff. One'a my neighbors about 1000 ft above us has an ATV with a plow on it. Bout the only way this road and our driveway got done. He's a Harley guy so we got friendly pretty quick. Glad we did !!! :b

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

awesome photos!! We have had snow twice so far this winter, Thats twice more than we normally get :lol
Personally i have always loved the stuff, About time i grew up!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts