Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well about 45min north of San Francisco... but who's counting.

Hello All!
Actually have been a member of this awesome forum for a couple years now but never formally introduced myself. I want to be more active on here because you guys are all really awesome. So here goes,

My name is Justin, I founded the watch microbrand Blacklist while attending college back in 2013. To date, I have produced 500 production watches under this brand and 300 Travel cases. (Looking to purchase another run of 500 in may)

The first run of quartz production watches was a great test of the market and now I am evolving with into the realm of automatics.

As well as watches, I am a huge car lover. From exotics to muscle. I built this 1971 Big Block Nova and it's my fun weekend car. (When I can afford to drive it at 7mpg LOL) My love for cars can be shown through my watch designs, using carbon fiber as dials. However, I am going to be branching out further for those that want a more streamline style.

Anyways, just thought I would do a formal intro before posting more. I am going to try to be much more active as I want to start producing more products and you all give great feedback.

Thanks!
Justin E

Oh here's the fun haver:

Couple Pics of watches I've produced and the travel cases.

[URL="https://flic.kr/p/AwpNi7"]

·
Registered
250 Posts
"Welcome". Sort of.

Also, I'm afraid that car of yours is a franken. I'll ease your pain and offer 50$ for it and I'm, basically, doing you a favor. There's not even a market for these things. Ok, fine, 60$!

I offer my services as a critic (I can be a pita sometimes... :().

:)).

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Welcome". Sort of.

Also, I'm afraid that car of yours is a franken. I'll ease your pain and offer 50$ for it and I'm, basically, doing you a favor. There's not even a market for these things. Ok, fine, 60$!

I offer my services as a critic (I can be a pita sometimes... :().

:)).

Hah! I dont think $50 would even get close to filling up the tank!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Greetings from the Peninsula! Love the car. Nice watches.
Seems to be a few of us in and around SF..Maybe a GTG?
My other car is a Ducati!
Cheers
Derek

·
3,979 Posts
Justin:
Are Blacklist watches listed on amazon?
Especially cool is the black PVD model, (5th ilustration down)
What movement? Quartz or Auto? Price point?
If selling direct, what link?

Had a pal with a truck with a 307 under the hood. Same mpg.
My fave ride, 1972 Buick Grandsport with 396.

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome! I'm just up the road from you in Sonoma County.
Hey Hey! Saw you listed Healdsburg! I live in Cotati. Head up to Healdsburg all the time to go wine tasting and grab dinner. Some of the best restaurants in Sonoma county are there! Must say I am a pretty big fan of chalkboard. Although, the new Stark place Bird and the Bottle is giving it a run for its money.

Cheers!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Justin:
Are Blacklist watches listed on amazon?
Especially cool is the black PVD model, (5th ilustration down)
What movement? Quartz or Auto? Price point?
If selling direct, what link?

Had a pal with a truck with a 307 under the hood. Same mpg.
My fave ride, 1972 Buick Grandsport with 396.

Lou Snutt

Hey Lou!

Appreciate the kind words, I have a few black models and those are my most popular sellers. These are quartz with a ranging price point between 400-650.

They are listed on amazon, but I sell primarily through my website www.blacklistwatches.com

Hurts the wallet to drive, but i try not to think in miles per gallon, instead, smiles per gallon. :) hah Prius can't compete in that category!

·
6,091 Posts
A belated welcome from Rotterdam. I was gritting my teeth, green with envy over that car :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts