Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Would like to introduce you and my brand. My name is Maria Ivanova and I have created some months ago Borealis Watch Company.

I am based in Portugal and worked for a few years in the watch industry. For the ones asking my connection with Prometheus Watch Company yes I have worked and still do for Prometheus but I have created a new watch company with some help of Mr. Carvalho from Prometheus.

However watch brands are unrelated and all business decisions related with Borealis Company are taken solely by me.

With this venture both we and Prometheus get some savings in costs as we can this way increase orders with suppliers and share some of the costs of distribution network passing out savings to customers of both brands.

I have given some months ago an interview to Russian Blog Getat.RU. All interested can visit it at http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://getat.ru/?p=2695

Our current collection is the Borealis Pilot Diver

and the Borealis Francis Drake.

Please feel free to join discussion providing inputs on our watches as well as suggestions for future models.

Thank you once again for your time.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome. Best of success with your new venture!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Welcome.
Glad you signed up.

Looking forward to your posts.

For the members, I will be doing a review of the Francis Drake in the near future.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I thought I found the answers to my dreams in the Francis Drake!

But it's only 42mm, if that had been 44mm or greater I would have nailed this quicker than you can say 'PAYPAL!!!'.

Ah the search goes on :)

Welcome to WF's Sir, I wish you every success!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
563 Posts
LOL, you 1 bad motha, shut yo mouth! Ted workin the room right now.
The Drake looks good and welcome.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts