Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey all, my name is Eder Garavito and I am a Physical Therapy student in Glendale Arizona! I stumbled upon this forum recently when I was searching for a place to share my passion for watches and learn much more about them!

I hope to learn a lot from everyone! Thanks!

Eder A Garavito

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks all! I look forward to learning more and possibly adding to my watch collection..slowly but surely :D

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks all! I can already feel the warmth of you online community!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Mark - I did find it indeed! Thank you very much! :D

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Anti - Geek, I assume you mean Physical Therapy and NOT watch collecting!?!? :p

Haha but yes, I love what I am doing thus far and love the fact that I will be making a change in many peoples' lives. Thank you for the kind comment.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

Welcome to WF!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Thank you!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I think I have made at least 5 Physical Therapist Millionaires!!!!:%:%:%:%

With all my knee operations.....I have had 9 on the left knee alone...!!!! After my first 6 in college...I spent at least a year and a half in PT....shoot...I had to learn how to walk again!!! I had my operations from October '77 to June '78...and was in PT until the spring of 1980.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Whooaaa!!!! I hope that you are doing much better! At least it is safe to assume that one like you knows the realm of PT well and has learned to appreciate all of the sleepless nights and hard work we have to put into our studies ;)!

But in all reality, albeit any money I will make (after I graduate and repay my millions in loans), the main reason I am going into said practice is to leave work every day with a deep feeling of satisfaction knowing I have made/making a difference in someone's life :D

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Another Arizonan arrives at the Freeks. Welcome to the forum Eder, enjoy yourself here, you just might learn something while having some fun.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

AZ in the house. Welcome! Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Thanks all1 :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts