Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Which are the best watches to invest in right now? Let me know your thoughts.

It'll be great if you mention brands other than Rolex or Omega. And add some points for why would they hold their value over time.

However, in my opinion F.P. Journe Resonance watches can be great watches that you can invest and see them to rise in price. They introduced a brand new movement that's more precise than the existing watches of other brands

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think people has a fascination for past watches. If a watch is popular at this time, after some years or decades people will look back to their past watches 🙂 And they'll get nostalgic to get their vintage timepiece😌

·
Aspiring Expert
2,040 Posts
But which of the countless watches today will become one of those watches that will be worth investing in is anybody's guess...

Reactions: rh747m

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,873 Posts
What are you selling?

Reactions: rh747m

·
Watch Freek
1,357 Posts
Hi everyone,

Which are the best watches to invest in right now? Let me know your thoughts.

It'll be great if you mention brands other than Rolex or Omega. And add some points for why would they hold their value over time.

However, in my opinion F.P. Journe Resonance watches can be great watches that you can invest and see them to rise in price. They introduced a brand new movement that's more precise than the existing watches of other brands
Wow, these FP Journe watches are a little pricy. Might have to take out a second mortgage on my house to buy one! :oops::LOL:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts