Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jomashop has both the black and the blue dial SMP Ceramics on sale for $2,699.

I would jump on this but I'm still recharging the batteries on my purchase of the Kon Tiki, my wife would go beszerk if I bought another expensive watch so soon, and I don't have anything I want to flip in my current of watches to fund this one.

Oh well, I'm sure they will come up with this again, just like they did six months ago.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Omega-Seamaster-Blue-Dial-Automatic-Stainless-Steel-Mens-Watch-/151330737897?_trkparms=%26rpp_cid%3D555e49b9e4b0b9644b4347a4%26rpp_icid%3D555e48f1e4b0e2c66c12fcc4&rmvSB=true

Reactions: scotty

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Great watch! Just not in my budget at this time. Wish it was.

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great watch! Just not in my budget at this time. Wish it was.

I saw both of these models at an Omega Boutique last year. The blue looks beautiful in photos, but to me, not that great in person, I prefer the shade of Blue in the wave dial better.

The black dial is outstanding looking in person, a stunner! The Omega Boutique wanted $4,200 for one, needless to say, I took a walk.

This deal is a great one, one caveat, the bracelet was a little too tight on my 8" wrist, so I think if you have wrists that size or bigger you are going to need extra links.

Reactions: scotty

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
not to pick a nit CHAZMAN...but i prefer PLONGEUR HANDS rather than hollow hands for high viz

Scotty still got priapis over your ETERNA KON TIKI

i would hold with that hand if i wuz u

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
not to pick a nit CHAZMAN...but i prefer PLONGEUR HANDS rather than hollow hands for high viz

That's an easy fix with 2254 hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can get a superocean for $2650 on bracelet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Much more legible dial with those hands then the SMP, I would get the blue dial on this one, the blue is just the right color.

But how would I fantasize being 007 wearing that? :eek:

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

You're right, the skeleton hands would get old real quick. I had a Bulova Accutron automatic with skeleton hands, and it didn't last a week and I flipped it, couldn't read the time at night with those hands.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts