Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
A good conversation about the up coming Sex!!!
Ron always has the best answer!!!!:%:%:%

In all seriousness....being able to talk to your partner about things is very important. Sex can take a back seat in a marriage after a while....especially as one gets older....and medical problems creep in. My wife and I enjoy talking and laughing about stuff as much as we enjoy the physical side of our marriage. We also enjoy sports together....although my wife isn't a student of football...she is a huge Saints fan and has really enjoyed this season. She understands and puts up with my NASCAR addiction...and doesn't for the life of her understand why I like Professional Wrestling so much!!!! I tell her cause it makes me laugh!!! But, we share a lot of other interest also, like our love for dogs...especally our two babies!!!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Ok..So my above comment wasn't exactly a sincere statement... I constantly neglect to remember that no one in here really knows me so, any teasing I do is going to come off as sincerity...Oops.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

if you cant have a decent convo with each other -i highly doubt that the sex life will be HOT!!

especially in a LTR -you need to be INTO each other

i would prefer to have great convo because you can always improve the physical aspects of the relationship!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . very flatly put, I have no interest in being with someone that isn't interesting to begin with.

Boobs don't qualify as interesting . . . . fun, but not interesting.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Thats some BS right there! When bedding women for sport is involved, the last thing you want is too be into her mind. Knocking the bottom out of it, is all that is in the head, which is key to Performance!!!

WATCHURSELF wrote:
if you cant have a decent convo with each other -i highly doubt that the sex life will be HOT!!

especially in a LTR -you need to be INTO each other

i would prefer to have great convo because you can always improve the physical aspects of the relationship!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Anomaly wrote:
Great question...

All joking aside, CAN you have one without the other for any length of sustained time?
I believe no and have a failed first marriage to prove it (honestly).

You need both for anything long term IMO.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

On one hand, I'd say that you can't really have one without the other. They're both a form of communication.

But, on the other hand, I'd prefer not to just talk all night (or day) either.

·
Registered
261 Posts
imported post

Don't know. I'll have to try that "conversation" thing and let you know how it goes!

But seriouslly folks, sex is great, but if you can't talk about things with your partner, what good is it. Nothing like a good conversation.

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

the topic is great conversation or great sex, not your lack of both and a failed marriage.:pkheck, I'm divorced and get along much better now with my ex.

stimulating conversations are great if you're into mind f.....s, but thats not what I'm aimming for.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
A good conversation about the up coming Sex!!!

I agree with this.

Why talk when you can....

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I honestly believe that you need both for the relationship to work. I will say though, even as I get older, the sex is still there and I still want it baby!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.