Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Sorry for the poor quality pics but for a smaller watch and my first diver it is pretty nice. Love the gunmetal personally.

SOLD long ago and pics deleted.....sorry.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

VERY NICE AND CONGRATS! Is that the 47mm one?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I love the looks of this GMT but the size bothers me. They call it a Grand Diver and even have Scuba Steve on the end links but it's only 44mm. It really needs to be the same size as the Grand Diver!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
I love the looks of this GMT but the size bothers me. They call it a Grand Diver and even have Scuba Steve on the end links but it's only 44mm. It really needs to be the same size as the Grand Diver!
Will try to get a pic on the wrist up tonight. It is bigger than the pro diver by a couple mm which I guess is a saving grace to it. It does feel nice on however and the pics no matter what will not really do the dial justice as it is sunray which is kinda neat. I would definitely be more happy at 46/47 mm. For the price I can live with it though.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
sheraortho wrote:
Will try to get a pic on the wrist up tonight. It is bigger than the pro diver by a couple mm which I guess is a saving grace to it. It does feel nice on however and the pics no matter what will not really do the dial justice as it is sunray which is kinda neat. I would definitely be more happy at 46/47 mm. For the price I can live with it though.
Finally time for a photo on the wrist. Wears bigger than 44mm or at least it seems like it. Maybe just because I have had my SAN III on for two straight days.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

looks good my friend........nothing wrong with a 44mm, its still a good size..........i dont know why they labled it as a grand diver, but it has a great look to it, and i see nothing wrong with it at all........enjoy it and wear it well.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Great watch!! The scuba guy always reminds me of the episode of Scooby Doo with the ghostly old school scuba guy. yea, I'm weird lol

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks all. I wore it around a bit last night just to get a feel for it. While different getting used to it after having a SAN III on for a couple days I like it and it will get some wrist time for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts