Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a friend in Olympia who ended up moving to Ohio, and started tinkering with mods and building his own stuff. Now he makes custom watches, or just adds cool customizations to people's already-purchased watches. No more grail hunting. No more waiting for some corporation to make a watch that meets ALL my finicky criteria. The kid is awesome at it, so I'm showing off his stuff.

Nick isn't part of a corporation and isn't sponsored. He's just a watch freek that has the training, tools, and technology to put watches together. He isn't a WOSTEP-certified watchmaker making COSC-grade heirlooms. Dude is just a service provider who manifests DREAMS. :) Imagine if Breitling said they'd make you a watch from parts you already purchased, and all they would charge you was for labor. That's essentially what Nick does, but for less than a Swiss corporation would.

Plus his resto-mods look badass. :) Expect more updates as my orders are built and delivered. Oris engine in a Tudor shell? Methinks yes…

More of his mods and commissions can be found on his Facebook account, Nick's Watches. https://www.facebook.com/watchesbynick

Attachments

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Nice looking stuff.
Always nice to have a one of a kind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts