Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

I've used a number of them.I've got a Garmin nuvi in the nismo.I had a magellan in the versa.the magellan came with free msn for the 1st year.Thats live traffic updates and detours which really doesn't help.by the time you know a traffic jam is ahead,its too late.also a few bugs with it also.when in map mode, thats when its on but not routing, the mph is the size of a ticks turd.It doesn't have a dashbord display thats easy to navigate to.If you have to search through pages while driving,you aren't watching the road, so that one sucks.The nuvi has the main gps display.touch one corner and it goes to the dashboard display.central is mph in big print.the rest is elapsed time, etc.its laid out right.you can also save a destination on the fly, find food,gas,hotels from your current location.I guess what I'm saying is the garmin works.I'm totally dependant on these when travelling.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.