Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

While wearing my recently purchased Rosetone- Saturnalia, I noticed something kind'a odd..

It was Wednesday, the 15th of December.... Again!

I guess, this would usually not be an issue for anyone, but in this case..

It was the 15th of December, on the 16th... the 17th... as well as the 18th...

Optimistically, I reset the day & date window each day, but unfortunately...

My Rosetone Saturnalia, would just end up resetting itself back to the...

I guess I don't have to say it...

Maybe, itssomething like... Ground Hogs Day!

Not being one, that likes to be complacent...

In order to keep moving forward...

Looks like my Rosetone Saturnalia...

Will need to go... BACK...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Have you called Larry at Stuhrling to see if there is some quick fix that maybe you are missing?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Damn Chuck -i remember how excited you were about getting that one, get it replaced i here SO's CS is very good

drop Larry a pm or e-mail -he'll get you straight brotha!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

we all know who you mean!!!
:%

Seattle wrote:
Hey Chuck, sorry to hear about this. Man, what a let down! Well at the very least your're dealing with SO and not another unnamed manufacturer.........

CJ

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Damn Chuck -i remember how excited you were about getting that one, get it replaced i here SO's CS is very good

drop Larry a pm or e-mail -he'll get you straight brotha!!
Thanks, George.

No Worries, My Friend...

Things Happen...

Not sure yet, if I'm just going to return or exchange it..

I still have my SILVERTONE, which works great!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Hey Chuck,

If you haven't gotten Larry yet, please do so. He will help for sure. Worse that can happen, you'll get an exchange. Don't stress over it.
Thanks, Arnie!

Not worth stressing over...

To be honest..

I'm just thinking about that APPLE COBBLER, that I plan on making this weekend! :%:c:%

·
Registered
466 Posts
imported post

Hey Chuck,

I'm sorry to hear that your Saturnalia's experiencing some technical difficulties. We do try to make sure every piece works exactly the way it's supposed to, but every once in a while, something gets by. We'll try our best to make it right, though, so send it in and our watchmaker will take care of it. Great pictures, btw.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Felix wrote:
Hey Chuck,

I'm sorry to hear that your Saturnalia's experiencing some technical difficulties. We do try to make sure every piece works exactly the way it's supposed to, but every once in a while, something gets by. We'll try our best to make it right, though, so send it in and our watchmaker will take care of it. Great pictures, btw.
Thanks, Felix

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Chuck...Felix is right...SO will get it fixed for you...and your beautiful watch will come back all fixed!!! If I didn't have two other watches that looked almost exactly like the Saturnalia...I'd have every variety available...it's such a beautiful watch!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.