Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here's a couple of mine {retired}...Scooter & French Dog, I prefer not to use their professional names here given the name of our stable is the first part of their name.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Darling dog !...I'm thinking that a beloved pet prolly has the best life of any living thing.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I have two dogs. One is a Chocolate Lab and the other is a mix of Lab and Pit Bull that we got from the humane Society. They both are great dogs.

Rosco

Lilly right after surgery

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Duchess, here are a couple of my best buddy "Payton". I tease my wife Theresa that I live with my two best friends, her and Payton. ....Bob

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

This is Hazel the Dogg (her full name) the worlds smartest dog (I think).

9yr old Australian Shepherd.

Has a pet cat.

T.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I have three cats.

Two sisters I call Kate & Alley, and my boy, a Tuxedo cat I call Sox.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Huh, no one else has cats?:?

Are you prejudice? :evil:

JK! :cool:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

They are gorgeous, TR !...Yeah, I have a cat, she has prolly half a dozen names, everything from Monster Ass to Chunky Butt...Someone dumped her here years ago as a kitten.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Say Hello to Gina, Zues, and Shelby!!! Zues had to be put to sleep a couple of months ago at the early age of 4, he had bone cancer. This was the single worst day of my life. Zues was a true Argentinian Rottweiler.

Just a little scale for you of how big Zues was His feet vs Gina's feet Gina wears a size 7 1/2!

Here is another scale picture Gina and Zues

And Here is Shelby

This is Bonzi, Bonzi came too live with us a couple of years ago. He was my brothers dog and after the divorce and a promotion to National sales manager he traveled too much to care for him.

And let me introduce Khan with his favorite toy compliments from watchfreek Arnie he is a bull mastiff and a wonderful addition to our pack!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I have a Miniature Schnauzer named Apollo. Not on a computer where I can post a pic but will add one when I can. Great pup and he is almost 1 year old.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

This is our 10 month-old Black Lab Chloe:

This was her right before we brought her home at 8 weeks.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

No pets here. I'm deathly allergic to cat's and dog's. My kids hold this against me. They told my wife that I could move out so that they could get a puppy. I can just feel the love at my house LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Here is my little guy...His name is Deniro...He is a German Spitz (Pomeranian family) and my sons best friend...

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

This is a fun post. It is great to see all your pets. ....Bob

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

My dog is the best Golden I've ever owned. Course I spent 2 years of my life training him.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts