Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Long Time Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I got this at overstock big sale ordered sunday got it today 2 days wow,ok the watch is a khaki tachymiler 45mm case and 16mm thick 22 mm braclet you can just feel how well built and solid it is.Sapphire crystal both sides and a v7750,screw down crown,just can't believe this watch,sorry for bad pics..thanks for looking and a must have in a collection.i have been wanting this for awhile now.very happy..

· Premium Member
25,162 Posts
imported post

Awesome looking. I LOVE that case back also.

Really nice. That is a watch I really want also. Congrats!

· Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Very nice watch. WOW!! you got in 2 days that is great. That is super fast shipping. I ordered an Invicta from them and it shipped from Invicta in Hollywood, FL. It is due to arrive sometime next week. The 7750 is a fantastic movement and in a Hamilton even better.

· Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

That is a really nice watch!!

· Long Time Member
8,349 Posts
imported post

Great watch for a great deal.

You really have to be loving it.

If I was paying better attention I would have picked one up, too.

Even if it meant digging the credit card up from the backyard.:%

· Registered
92 Posts
imported post

Hamiltons are a fantastic addition to any collection no matter which model you choose. I am hoping to add a Jazzmaster Maestro to my collection, and this will be my first Valjoux as well. Congrats LC on snagging that beauty. Enjoy it often and wear it in good health.

· Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Wow, what a deal you got on a great watch! Hamilton is at the very top of my list right now. I can't wait to add one to my collection. Super value, especially with some of the deals that OVERSTOCK has been offering.

Congrats on a piece that you might choose to keep a lifetime.

David

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.