Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

YES !!!!!!! ............ "G" sends the "tools" necessary to make the sizing a piece of cake. What's more, the screws are allen heads so no slipping and potentially scratching the bracelet. Screws are of high quality and go out and in extremely easy. You'd have to be "hopeless" to cross thread this piece.Broke out my Invicta sizing kit, butdidn't even need it. Took four links out (two on each side of course). Too tight. Put one back in and "Voila"!Bracelet is bad azz heeeeaaaaavvvvvvyyyyyy!!!! Great feel though. So, without further adew (spelling?), here's some pics for you guys.

One last pic.................. On leather, which I still love this look as well. Thanks for looking.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

That color Combo is striking to say the least Arnie, Wow!!!

When you get a chance can you snap a photo of that next two your two tone SAS?

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Awesome for sure Arnie. They are pretty easy to size and they are very well made aren't they? May have to get another AP bracelet for my Rose. Still mulling it over as I do like the rubber on this version.

Congrats and thanks for getting the pics up so fast. Boy I have a lot of thinking to do.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Stop thinking damnit, call or email George!!!!:b:b:%

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:
Awesome for sure Arnie. They are pretty easy to size and they are very well made aren't they? May have to get another AP bracelet for my Rose. Still mulling it over as I do like the rubber on this version.

Congrats and thanks for getting the pics up so fast. Boy I have a lot of thinking to do.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Thanx Arnie!!!

The watch is a mini Cricket amongst Monsters, this gives me a good perspective of the size and why I will pass. I do like it, just a little undersized for me I think. Beautifull watch though I do like it!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Wow! They all look awesome. Great to hear it was easy to change the bracelet on George's outstanding NFW watch. Congrats and wear all your timepieces in good health. ....Bob

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.