Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its not really a new watch to me. I've had it for a while. I recently bought a new house though and found a very cool strap in the midst of moving hell. Its a chocolate brown canvas and leather hybrid with black stitching from Joe at Diaboliq. What a cool strap it is and this Deep Blue was built for strap mods with the lug pins nice and far from the case so changing it up is a breeze. I really like this look and it feels like I got a new watch today, too.

Kudos to Joe for his strapsmanship skills!

and the obligatory tricolor tritium lume pic on this torch (not a great pic but you get the idea):

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Nice Mesh ! Really nice !!! :smile-thumb2:Love the way this strap goes with this DB ! I mean the watch looks great all by itself, but with the new strap here it looks extra cool ! :cool: :cool: Just gives the watch a really rich vibe, and looks ridiculously comfortable as well. Congratulations on these new shoes here !

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Tom. I love canvas straps with soft leather backing because they are so much lighter than a bracelet and much more comfy (to me). You also get to personalize your watch this way and decide for yourself what looks and feels best to you. Its also pretty cool that you can't really scratch them up or hurt them that easily.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
That is a sweet combo, just ordered a canvas and leather para from Steveo for one of my divers. Love the canvas and leather I have one on my Skyhawk. Enjoy

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a sweet combo, just ordered a canvas and leather para from Steveo for one of my divers. Love the canvas and leather I have one on my Skyhawk. Enjoy

Sounds v nice. I have a couple Steve 0 straps, too. He does nice work at a nice price. I never figured out how he gets things shipped over here so quickly, too. Very cool.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Nothing quite like the perfect strap. Looks Fantastic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Sounds v nice. I have a couple Steve 0 straps, too. He does nice work at a nice price. I never figured out how he gets things shipped over here so quickly, too. Very cool.
Quite right they are outstanding for the price, a 2 week wait for mine though as he has a bit of a back log. Fortunately quick shipping as I live in the UK.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Nice Mesh ! Really nice !!! :smile-thumb2:Love the way this strap goes with this DB ! I mean the watch looks great all by itself, but with the new strap here it looks extra cool ! :cool: :cool: Just gives the watch a really rich vibe, and looks ridiculously comfortable as well. Congratulations on these new shoes here !
don't leave home without shopping in your closet:smile-thumb2:

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Nice combo. Enjoy the new toy. Always nice to make a new combo that feels like a new watch without braking the bank.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Sharp very Sharp. Surprising how a little strap change up, and breathe new life into a watch.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Ordering a strap in hopes of continuity is one thing, finding one that works like that duo just rocks. Don't know what You had it on before but that looks just right, rugged and masculine.
Congrats on the new houseparty Did you say house party. Seriously, congratulations.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts