Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Got some good news today in the form of an email from Luisa at Stowa. My watch will be ready in 2-3 weeks. As I live only 90 minutes by car from Stowa. I also have the pleasure of picking up my new watch (Ikarus 2801) at the Stowa building in Engelsbrand.:b

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I look forward to some pictures of the new watch.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I'll try and snap a few pic's of the watch being handed over as well as some of the Stowa office.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks zaskar36.
And nice sparkly nail polish.:lol

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
imported post

That is some sparkly up there^.

Congratulations bigdog, and in person, that's fun.

+1 looking forward to Your picts and impressions.

·
Registered
141 Posts
imported post

Congrats and please post pics.

I ordered my flieger baumuster on 5/1 and it's supposed to be ready by end of August.

Luckily, I have a few other watches on their way, but I'm counting the days.....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Got an email from Luisa at Stowa today (Wed 15th) I have an appointment at 1300 hrs on Thursday to pick up my new watch. Off to the A6 autobahn for me and my Zed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I see you are or were US Army. My buddies and I are headed over to Rhein ordinance barracks Kaiserslautern Germany to have breakfast at the chow hall to start our day. Surprised they even let retired Air Force guys in there. :b

What side arm are you wearing in your avatar? I am a proud owner of a nickel and gold Colt .45 Gen. Chuck Yeager pistol. I also have had the high honor of visiting General Patton's grave at the Cemetery in Luxembourg. Then went to the Battle of the bulge battlefield and got into the foxholes of Easy Company 101st Airborne division near Foy Belgium. So much great military history to see over here.

And thank you for your service.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

andrema wrote:
If Jorg is there, make sure to ask to meet him. I met him in NYC and he is a great guy!!
I believe he is at the Nurburgring. He sponsors a car that is competing in a 24 hour race this weekend.

·
Registered
141 Posts
imported post

bigdog wrote:
Got an email from Luisa at Stowa today (Wed 15th) I have an appointment at 1300 hrs on Thursday to pick up my new watch. Off to the A6 autobahn for me and my Zed.

If you see any Flieger Baumuster's lying around, put it in your pocket and send it to me.

I don't want to wait another 14 weeks:madd

1 - 14 of 14 Posts