Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

. . . . been a crazy busy week for me, past. Tons of hours put in. . . and thousands of tons of cargo handled. Popped in a few times here and there, but missed out on some good posts and a lot of great deals! The Stuhrling deals last night were off the hook!!!!!

The week was not a "watchless event" for me though . . . I had client in from Santiago, Chile, who was a watch guy . . . showed up wearing a Marina Militaire he picked up in Hong Kong. Very cool piece . . . 9-eater small seconds dial . . . . AND, went aboard ship to meet with the Chief Officer . . . he was wearing a Tissot T-Touch!!!!! Way too cool!!!!!!!!!! First time I had handled a Tissot, nice watch. Great fit/finish, and the touch functions were too much for one Freek to handle, there should have been more of us. I was wearing a Pro-Diver auto(daily deal cheapy) the first day, did'nt want to bang up a good piece climbing around ship, but after seeing the other guys with thier watches . . . . It was GAME ON!!!!!! I went to my MM, then a Stuhrling Olympus, my Monster, and finished 'em off with my Junkers . . . . Great stuff!!!!!! Freeks are every where!!!!

Good to be back, just wanted to share . . . Randy.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

LOL Randy! Sounds like you were doin alot of "watchin" at work. Always good to mix the two together Bro. Glad you had some fun. Watches sound very cool too!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

First off - great to see you Randy and I hope you are enjoying your weekend after all that heavy lifting.
I love when a "watch discussion" breaks out when you least expect it. Always fun!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
Welcome back Randy and Jims shows are on tonight with the new Sea Mount in much better colors than last time and some NFWs also.
. . . . glad to be resting.

The shows do look good tonight!!!! Great choices . . . and It will be cool to see George back on Shop!!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
imported post

Welcome back my friend and enjoy your weekend.

Nice to see that you had little "Freeky detente"(sp?) going on there.

As for what you missed - well, I won the lottery and gave out free CW watches to everyone who posted within 5 minutes - sorry you missed that.

Now kick those size (insert shoe size here)'s up and enjoy some much deserved time off!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

vbobdriveguy wrote:

As for what you missed - well, I won the lottery and gave out free CW watches to everyone who posted within 5 minutes - sorry you missed that.

Now kick those size (insert shoe size here)'s up and enjoy some much deserved time off!
. . . Wifey just "discovered me hiding in the basement. I-Pod on, feet up. "Baby, can you get the Tree out and set it up? Oh, and the ornaments too . . ."

Guess what I'm doing?!?!?!!? :% And, FREE CW's?????? You could have at least PMed me man. . . . . I'm jonesing hard here !!!!!!!!!!:BE

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Enjoy whatever bit of relaxation you have left Randy. Nothing like getting found by the wife while trying to hide out, only to get slapped with a honey-do list! :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
vbobdriveguy wrote:

. . . Wifey just "discovered me hiding in the basement. I-Pod on, feet up. "Baby, can you get the Tree out and set it up? Oh, and the ornaments too . . ."

Guess what I'm doing?!?!?!!? :% And, FREE CW's?????? You could have at least PMed me man. . . . . I'm jonesing hard here !!!!!!!!!!:BE
Doh!!! The PM!!! I always forget about that! Oh well, maybe next time. :b

So, how's the tree looking? Any pics?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

vbobdriveguy wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
vbobdriveguy wrote:

. . . Wifey is still decorating. Sorry, no pics . . . household tradition, she decorates the tree inthe nude. I love Christmas . . . . :c

·
Registered
261 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
vbobdriveguy wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
vbobdriveguy wrote:

. . . Wifey is still decorating. Sorry, no pics . . . household tradition, she decorates the tree inthe nude. I love Christmas . . . . :c
Does she at least wear your beaver socks to keep her feet warm?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

vbobdriveguy wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
vbobdriveguy wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
vbobdriveguy wrote:

. . . No, of course not silly!!!! I lit the fireplace, I was chilly . . . . I already have my beaver socks on anyways . . . .lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
vbobdriveguy wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
vbobdriveguy wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
vbobdriveguy wrote:

. . . No, of course not silly!!!! I lit the fireplace, I was chilly . . . . I already have my beaver socks on anyways . . . .lol
If you trully loved your wife (and I know you do) you would let her wear the socks every so often. (Just wash them first!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.