Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Larry and I saw this on WatchGeeks in the Off Topic forum:

My name is Tracy Redwine and I am PhilR69's wife. It is my deepest regret to inform you that on Friday Jan 15 Phil had a stroke or a heart attach and I have lost him. Phil was more than just my husband, he was my closest friend. He would want me to let you all know that he did not just disappear from the board for no reason. He truly enjoyed the friends and conversations he had here. So often we would talk about the latest postings on our way to or from work.

Larry, it my sound trivial but he was wearing his new tourbillion at the end. He was so proud of that watch. He had had a really good day Friday. I just could not bear to part with it so he has worn his Saturnalia on his next journey. For those of you who knew how he felt about his bike, know that he was turned out in all his gear just the way he would have wanted. Leather jacket, best of gloves and helmet at his side.

Thank you all for being his friends.

Kindest regards,
Tracy Redwine

I would like to offer my deepest condolences. It was an honor and a privilege to have such a dedicated member of Stuhrling Nation. Good bye, Phil, and thank you so much for being a part of our family.

-Felix

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

WOW, didnt know the man as i've not visited WG's in a long timebut it kinda puts this watch forum wars into perspective! Rest in peace big guy! Stay strong Tracy i'm sure there are many praying for your strength!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

very sad. RIP

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

Tracy - I am very sorry for your loss. This forum and the world has lost another great person and he WILL be missed. RIP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.