Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale I have a brand new Ticino Diver pilot project. This is a well made watch that is a very standard in dimensions and looks, 40mm wide, 20mm lugs, it has a Stainless Steel case with screw in case back, 200m WR, raised sapphire crystal, screw down crown, Automatic NH35 movement from Seiko and a lumed Ceramic Bezel insert.

It has been customized with pilot/aviation style hands and dial combination that is unique and very readable. The lume is excellent on both the dial as well as the hands (OEM from Seiko) as well as the bezel insert. Visible in all light condition the lume last through the night after charging. It is very nice looking as well as sporty without being too much, in fact with some imagination one can compare it to other similar watches from some German company and others....

The watch is new and everything works perfectly

The watch has never been worn. It comes on a rubber strap with deployant that is also brand new and never used. For some this is the perfect size and dimensions, not too thick, comfortable to wear and light but solid. I am including a handmande leather travel pouch that can hosts 4 watches or 1 watch and some straps or just some straps. While not luxurious leather it is nice and works as it should. Check out the photos.

I am asking $185 for this watch and case, including shipping in the USA. I am open to offers and trades, and I can combine this with any other watch I have for sale to trade up.

Here are a few pictures.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts