1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Please stop tempting me to rob a bank to get money to order a Glycene. Please!
Everything about the dial appeals to me.
Never was a chrono watchfreek. 3 hand watches fit my pistol.

Lou Snuttt

·
Registered
489 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OH MY LORD. THIS.

I'd be willing to trade my Combat Sub (which I love dearly) and cash for this one.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think Glycine is so underrated by the average watch collector. I currently own 2 that are keepers for sure. I have had others over the years and would like to add more in the future. I think you get so much for your money with this brand. I rate it extremely high in both quality and design.

My Airman 08

My Airman 17

Reactions: AranaWhite

·
Registered
489 Posts
I think Glycine is so underrated by the average watch collector. I currently own 2 that are keepers for sure. I have had others over the years and would like to add more in the future. I think you get so much for your money with this brand. I rate it extremely high in both quality and design.
+11tybillion on this statement. The company also has a rich and storied history spanning a little over a century.

Just looked around for prices on the black dial version... Amazon sells it for a little over 1k via Iguana Sell. (link)

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is a nice one also
Glycine Airman World Traveler

·
Registered
75 Posts
Glycine

They are a watch brand that is not too familiar with people and I
hope it stays that way because I plan on buying at least two more.,

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the F 104 in three color combos. Like them all, the black probably best. like the Mido watches, less well known here in the states.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Same here, I prefer Glycine over Seiko any day. I know Seiko makes some really high end models, the one's Glycine make really do not appeal to me, so will stick with the more middle price range models. Having said that, I think Glycine presents a better quality. I like bracelets, mainly because I live in Texas, hot and humid and leather just does not hold up that well. The clasps on Glycine bracelets seem to be much better made than the average Seiko, unless you start getting into the upper middle grade of the Seiko.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts