1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Always liked the Combat Sub models since they are a fresh take on the classic Submariner style, but the Combat 6 below might be my favorite of the line. Nothing too fancy, but at 43mm it is the perfect size for me:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Just picked up a pre-owned "Goldeneye" version of the combat sub - PVD case, comfortable nylon over leather strap - nice watch, especially for less than $400.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is the Glycine Combat I regret selling.

I owned the same one. It is a very nice watch but I found that the red dial did not get the wrist time it deserved and moved the watch. I still own two Glycine's that rank at the top of my favorite list. They are just not Combat models.

Reactions: cmann_97

·
Registered
232 Posts
Just got one identical to photo....This watch is beautiful, but had an issue with it....being replaced. It is a perfect size and thickness. Can't wait for the replacement to get here. 43mm is the optimum size. 10.8mm perfect thickness.

Always liked the Combat Sub models since they are a fresh take on the classic Submariner style, but the Combat 6 below might be my favorite of the line. Nothing too fancy, but at 43mm it is the perfect size for me:

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Just got one identical to photo....This watch is beautiful, but had an issue with it....being replaced. It is a perfect size and thickness. Can't wait for the replacement to get here. 43mm is the optimum size. 10.8mm perfect thickness.

Forgot about this one. Hope your replacement works out. Would love to see some real world pics of this model.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts