Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Love my i-phone and ran across this cool application of an actual Glycine Airman that is fully functional including the movement through the exhibition case back. This is about as close as I will ever come to actually owning one. Thought this may interest i-phone users. The real deal goes for around $2000 to $3000 depending on the version from what I have seen on the bay. If you have an i-phone check it out actually kinda cool......

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Wow no i-phone lovers out there. I thought if anything I would get a few boos?

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Got to be some iphone users out there. Pretty cool app. Rotor actually works on this app/watch and the second sweep hand flows like an auto.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

very cool brother, i like the fact that it works like a real watch and that if you shake the phone, the rotor moves. cool app, and thanks for posting and sharing with everyone. ;)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I wish there was an application like this on the Google Android phones. I have the G1 and the clock on it sucks!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks for looking guys. Thought there might be some I-Phone lovers out there that would find this interesting. It is very cool.

Don remind me and I will show it to you at the GGT.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

I dont have an iphone but that is pretty cool

do they have other watches you can put on your phone like breitlings, rolex, etc?

pretty neat.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

I haven't found one yet but I do look from time to time. Bit different from just looking at the standard clock on your phone.........just thought more might enjoy but looks like not many i-phone users on the forum. Oh well.

liquid wrote:
I dont have an iphone but that is pretty cool

do they have other watches you can put on your phone like breitlings, rolex, etc?

pretty neat.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I think it's cool....but don't have an iPhone...just a Blackberry. I only have a cell phone/blackberry to keep my wife happy. I keep my multitude of Doctors appointments in it, and she insist's I have a cell phone.

Guess it's cause I am getting to be an old fart...I don't like cell phones!!!!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

wow awesome app...I dont own an Iphone but that is one awesome app to have...That watch is also smokin...

·
Registered
238 Posts
imported post

If you like the Glycine app, you gotta check out the one from Jaeger-LeCoultre...

The Emerald Chronometer...

and of course...Breitling.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Thanks. Loading them right now.....

Boosted wrote:
If you like the Glycine app, you gotta check out the one from Jaeger-LeCoultre...

The Emerald Chronometer...

and of course...Breitling.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

The BB Storm could eventually bring me back to BB but lovin my i-phone right now.

Seattle wrote:
Very cool app UK but but not an iPhone guy.....long live the Blackberry!!! LOL:)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yeah, hopefully they get their act together with the Storm2. The original Storm was more like a Drought....he he.

UKWolfeman wrote:
The BB Storm could eventually bring me back to BB but lovin my i-phone right now.

Seattle wrote:
Very cool app UK but but not an iPhone guy.....long live the Blackberry!!! LOL:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts