Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

very nice bling bling!
When I got my wife her diamond Corduba I asked her about that Akula. She liked that one also. I will have to show her those pics, lol. Very nice!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Yea and I'll bet she does too!!! A real beaut Ron!! That's a man who takes care of his woman!! You.......... Da Man!!!! Tell Gina to wear it well! Congrats on a great time piece.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Smokin watch Rip....I'm sure no questions are asked when you purchase a watch after the Mrs received that bling...:b

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Those rocks are monster huge !!!! there as big as the bolts that hold it together, Congrats !!!!!!!! and great job.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

She was going out tonight with the Girls, and she had this watch on, her 1.25 CT perfect diamond wedding ring, and here 2 CT ear rings and some misc other diamonds, some fancy $150 jeans that made her azz look incredible edible (Can I post all that)? Man sometimes I loose my mind and just type $hit that has no meaning what so ever!!! LOL

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

That is gorgeous, Ron.

I have always felt that the ladies version was made just the right size for them. Those diamonds look crazy! :)

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

that is a gorgeous diamond akula. you have great taste in watches and you buy your wife such awesome jewelry. ....bob

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Nice piece Rip. My Mrs. wants one of those bad boys too. I would really love to snag one for her.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

When I got the watch for her, we had it appraised, it rolled in at $6423.00. I was surprised at that actually!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

When I got my wife's Corduba appraised it came up WAYYYY more then I paid also.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Nice TV

I too wanted to get Gina one of them as well, they are cool!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Wow Rip!! That's very nice........were you in trouble or were you being the nice guy that we know that you are??:%:%

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Wow Rip!! That's very nice........were you in trouble or were you being the nice guy that we know that you are??:%:% CJ
No I was actually watching Jim and Eyal during the Spring forward event and it popped up @ $2K and I just went HOLY $&*# that is bad azz. So I bought it for her, It was a spur of the moment thing, that just seems too fit Gina's personality too a tee! She is very hard too buy for, she is a very elegant Ice loving lady. The prior christmas which I dont as a whole participate in, mainly due to the lack of breeding and the fact that I am Athiest. I bought her a Accutron White ceramic and Rose gold with Diamond accent watch with a mother of pearl dial. Oh hell here is a pik of it!Now dont get me wrong this is a cool watch, and it was a Nightmare too get, I found it in a watch shop in Denver Colorado, it was the only one I could find in the US. I guess what sepperated this watch from the other Accutrons was its Rosegold vs Solver or Gold tone. Anyways when I saw this Akula it just screemed her name!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

[suP][suB]Wow Ron!! Don't show that Accutron to Linda........... please!! She loves ceramic!! Rosetone and ceramic? Shew!!! Just "GAWGIS"!!!!! You got some great taste Bro! Great lookin piece!! [/suB][/suP]

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Here are her other two favorites Arnie!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts