Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I couldn't resist this timepiece. I have been looking at itfor a little over a year. They have since been discontinued. Now I'm checking myself into therapy. David (Argabright) and I are getting a group discount Ha Ha LOL!!

:b

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Congrats Rob. Let me know what you think when you get it because I have been looking at these as well but was just unsure.
I will for sure. I've heard from others that they are good watches if you like them on the smaller end 42/43mm.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I live my watch life vicariously THROUGH YOU!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Isn't that the truth. Ha Ha LOL!!! I'm going to seek professional help now. I feel like Tiger Woods with my wife these days. She just asked me where my golf clubs were.
You are incorrigible. I love how we feed off of each others weaknesses...

Congrats on the Gevril. It looks awesome!

Please do a full pictorial review when it comes. I may have to keep up with the "Gurus" on this one, LOL

My wife says she isn't gonna settle for a 3 iron, she's lookin' for a BIG BERTHA Driver to use on me:lol

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

argabright wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Isn't that the truth. Ha Ha LOL!!! I'm going to seek professional help now. I feel like Tiger Woods with my wife these days. She just asked me where my golf clubs were.

Please do a full pictorial review when it comes. I may have to keep up with the "Gurus" on this one, LOL

My wife says she isn't gonna settle for a 3 iron, she's lookin' for a BIG BERTHA Driver to use on me:lol
It's hilarious I feel like you buy one then I buy one............. I'm seriouslyout of control at this point. Oh well what do you do?

I give up :wf

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Congrats on a really nice timepiece!

I look forward to your review and pics!

BTW: I am still a licensed psychotherapist . . . however, my services may yield you MORE watch buying! :)
Thanks Rick. I may take you up on your pscychotherapy. My wife is an LCSW and she's given up on me Ha Ha LOL!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
argabright wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

It's hilarious I feel like you buy one then I buy one............. I'm seriouslyout of control at this point. Oh well what do you do?

It's like trying to win an argument with Rip... There's no QUIT in us:%:lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

If you where good enough you might win!!!:%

argabright wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
argabright wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

It's like trying to win an argument with Rip... There's no QUIT in us:%:lol

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

BTW: I am still a licensed psychotherapist . . . however, my services may yield you MORE watch buying! :)
Thanks Rick. I may take you up on your pscychotherapy. My wife is an LCSW and she's given up on me Ha Ha LOL!!
Oh how ironic . . . I'm a LCSW as well. LCSW-C in Maryland and LICSW in DC.

I was a Clinical Director of a Alcohol/Drug Rehab and had a private therapy practice for some years.

Got out of the game, 3 years ago, but keep my licenses current. :)

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I sense an intervention coming.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

I was a Clinical Director of a Alcohol/Drug Rehab and had a private therapy practice for some years.

That's cool. Her specialty is Autism and developmental disorders. She tells me everyday that I didn't develop appropriately Ha Ha LOL!!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

I'll be sober 16 years later this month. The "one-day-at-a-time" thing ain't workin so hot on the watches, however...:b

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.