Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is for those of you who like to play Barbie dress up with your watches. A 44mm Getat PAM homage. This model is polished SS with sapphire crystal and a solid case-back. Watch is completely sterile. Features an Asian 6947 hand wind movement that is keeping excellent time. Had a local watchmaker check and replace the seals and also give it a pressure test to 30 meters when I bought it some time ago. This is the more recent 44mm case form Getat which is supposedly “good to 100 meters”. Black dial, C3 “Super Luminova”. Lume is consistent, and while not terribly bright lasts a long time. Lugs are 24mm which leads to the following additions included in this sale:

24mm Horween strap from SNPR Straps. Used but in fantastic condition. Very supple, and a great example of Joe’s great leather-work. This one is extra-long, and great if you have big wrists.
24mm OD Green canvas strap with leather accents from MadDog straps. Used with some wear, but one of those straps that looks better and better the more use it gets.
24mm Coyote Tan zulu style strap. Like new (maybe worn 3 times).
24mm Chocolate brown leather strap. New, unworn.
24mm Dark Tan leather strap. New, unworn.
24mm Black “Elephant” leather strap. Used, good condition.
24mm Zirdiva Tatoo strap. Has a very cool Maori style tattoo pattern and dark stitching around the outside. Used, in good condition.

Also included are 7 buckles for use with the straps (both screw type and spring bar, pics below).

Watch made to order as-is would cost $200 from Getat, the straps would cost close to $500 new.

I am asking for $350 NOW $300 TRADED!!! shipped CONUS (Paypal only to verified addresses). No trades please. Contact me via PM or email me at “WatchSales(at)Garrick.co”

Album Link for more pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kup3zdxuehag8a6/AAA0OAXCf4RW4O6dq9EE3eOFa

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A very nicely done PAM homage, 7 high quality straps, and 7 buckles. Snag it before it is too late.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Price drop to $300.

First, last, and only price adjustment i will make.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I'm really surprised this hasn't been picked up. It is a great looking piece with extra customization with the straps. If I had $300, I'd be all over this. Good Luck, Garrick.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts