Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've heard about this brand out of Poland. They've been on the outer rim of my radar so to speak.

They seem to make really nice pieces for affordable prices. Just that up to this point, none of their designs appealed to me...that is until I came across this model they are working on.

Does anyone know anything about this model? I can't find any info on it other than that they are working on it. :confused::confused:

·
Registered
967 Posts
I don't think that model is near production yet

They have just sent out the 303s (marine watch) and are about to do their

Batory (marine watch)
RD-6 (pilot)
and some other pilot watches, one replicating WWII Japanese pilot watch

Their thread on another forum is about 100 pages long now- best to start at the end!

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/new-g-gerlach-thread-779454.html

·
Registered
381 Posts
I checked out their site and like the watches, but I'm not up to date on my Polish currency conversion (I'll try to tighten up!) so I started snooping around for more pricing information.

After some clicking, I found Gerlach selling their watches on Ebay. The orange face diver at $380ish and another model even has a "make offer" listing.

Are there any other interesting brands on the outer rim of your radar that we might not have heard about yet? I love checking out new stuff!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm digging this brand now, they have some many awsome watches. Definitely my next pr-eorder will be the enigma

1 - 7 of 7 Posts