Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
imported post

LOL! Wow, with a welcome like this I better post here often!!! :cool:;):eek:

Thanks for the welcome, Big D. Great place you guys have created!

Papa-G

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

pretty cool to have a watch brand owner here as a member.

what up g fox!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Welcome to WF's George...Glad you joined us and look forward to your participation here...

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

also a warm welcome to you and your family. nice to see you enjoy start up (smaller)groups as i do also. i belong to another group that has 14,000+ and never posted a thing! here i feel at home.its not controlled by a tv selling station where most of the chit chat is about a brand that helps keep the site costs running if you know what i mean.there when the main owner posts everyone runs to kiss his whatever...anyway welcome to watchfreeks..rob.

·
Registered
66 Posts
imported post

G.Fox wrote:
LOL! Wow, with a welcome like this I better post here often!!! :cool:;):eek:

Thanks for the welcome, Big D. Great place you guys have created!

Papa-G
Welcome over to WatchFreeks, G............you know we love ya', Brutha........really looking forward to that new V-Fish........and pictures of that new Baby Ben, my friend!!!:);)

·
Registered
347 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

I'm not really back up to full speed yet, since I need to spend a lot of time at home right now, taking care of everyone. My wife had a C-section about a week ago, so she needs help taking care of the two otherkids as well as the new little guy.... She also can't drive yet, which makes me the chauffeur for everyone.

Trying to steer the NFW ship, getting lots of late night work done. Sleep? Ha! Sleep's for woosies, right?!!! ;)

Things are moving along on the ViperFish, a big order of AutoPilots for Reebok's sponsored pro athletes, a few new models of AutoPilots (including a couple Limited Editions), the watch for the NFL refs to use as their actual game timer, and many other tid-bits!

The batcave is hummin' with action!

Thanks again, everyone!

Your brutha,

G

1 - 20 of 29 Posts