Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. This is my first post and I'm looking at acquiring a new Reactor watch. I have enough Hilton Honors points for a free black Trident stainless steel or a black two-tone gamma. Which would you go with, and why? Thank you in advance.

Or this version of each is also available

·
Registered
11,016 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Welcome to WF.

I'd pick the first so please buy it and send it to me.
Alternatively buy and wear with pride the one you like the best, it's your wrist:)

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Lol thanks. It's a hard decision.
The best ones usually are
For instance

Dinner tonight

A Cameron Diaz
B Scarlett Johannson
C Both

See difficult.:cool:

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I would get the trident if was certain the pvd coating was good and strong. Like the look better and on the bracelet though heard that reactor makes a great rubber. Both quality watches though I would love to have in the collection so I don't think u can go wrong either way. Post pics when you decide and it arrives

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the reply. I've read some reviews and it seems as though the black finish is pretty darn tough. I'm leaning towards the Trident with the SS bracelet.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I would go with the Trident, hands down. I have had a few Reactor watches find their way through my collection, and each was very well constructed. I always wanted a Trident because of the tritium tubes AND super luminova that it has, but my tastes and work environment changed and I never got one. Also, their black pvd is very thick and well applied.

Either way, go with what you like best!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I'd go with the first, because I personally prefer having the Arabic numerals, and that bracelet looks more attractive than the rubber strap.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, and it looks like the movement is the same as the Gamma Ti's. Had my red Ti for two years now and it purrs like a kitten. Never Dark is actually brighter with 4 face and 2 hand tubes than my pos Luminoxes with tubes everywhere.
Watch is accurate enough for me--=+8 seconds since DST ended in November.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts