Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hy everybody, in april I bought the g-shock and last month i observed that I have a gap between the body of the watch and i think the brezel. How can i fix this gap, it's still waterproof? thank you! It's my first thread so i hope I done it right. thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
That doesn't look normal at all. I don't know a lot about G-Shocks though. If it was like that when you bought it it could be a warranty issue but you're going to have a hard time proving it wasn't something you did after that much time since you bought it. As far as the water resistance - depends on how the case is constructed as to whether it is compromised. Somebody here who knows more about them will likely chime in soon.

Edit: Is that piece that is pulled away along the case rubber? Looks like it may be in which case it can probably just be worked back down over the case side. Might have just gotten pryed off whatever holds it in place some.

Reactions: Byron

·
Registered
923 Posts
That is the outer plastic cover, the inner case that holds the movement is still water proof as it should be. It looks like the bezel or outer cover may not be completely seated over the pushers on that side of the case.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
I bought a 7900 and found it to be lacking in several categories. Principally
reading the time. I realize my vision ain't what it used to be. But I'm not
legally blind either.
Had the watch only as long as it took to palm it off to my SIL Mark. A GShock
man if there ever was one.
IMO Casio wasn't playing their A Game when they designed the 7900. Jus my
opinion of course.

Lou Snutt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts