Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because of the way matters were dealt with and my desire to abolish analogue quartz watches from my collection I cancelled my order for an Enigma and switched to a Kosmonauta. I have an inkling this watch will become a conversation topic at the office for a couple of days :D Ready for pick-up tomorrow.

·
Banned
754 Posts
I like that one. Been tempted but can't get everything I like. Great value there. Congrats !

Reactions: Roarry

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the (badly lit) wrist shot. The quality is definitely much better than the 70s version of these watches. For the band they took a close look at the first watches from that era. Crystal is sapphire and the watch is 100 water resistant. So showering should not pose a problem. I'm looking forward to tomorrow as I will wear it to the office :D

Reactions: GDub

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Super cool retro style baby!! I dig it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I remember the first time i layed eyes on one of the original ones. Cant remember the make but the guys wearing it was going on and on about what incredable technology it was. Like it was revolutionary. LOL

Now 40 years later we are all back to square one. The venerable automatic is the most coveted.

BTW very nice watch. Id love to get one some day. Looks like the build quality is top notch.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that always lit or just briefly?
After you push the button (push the pusher :D) it stays lit for 5 seconds. Otherwise the battery would last only one day :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts