Mint Evolutive Dive Watch Vintage style w/mod options. Updated price!!!

Great watch and so versatile! This watch has all the features you need! Sapphire crystal w/AR, regulated Seiko movement +/- 10 seconds/day (wow!), hacking, ratcheting bezel with 12hr scale for changing time zones easily, screw down crown, 200m water resistance, lug holes for easy bracelet to strap changes, and more.

What’s special about Mint Evolutive (please check out the website for MORE details) is the ability to mod on the fly. Beyond just convenient lug holes, bezel swap takes seconds and 4 are included; black, burgundy, and midnight blue aluminum 12hr bezels and an explorer/field style stainless steel polished bezel. There is also a stainless bracelet solid end links, screw in sizing, and polished center links (20mm), and 3 bezel matching (black not pictured) tropic rubber straps (black, blue, burgundy). I included some of the website photos to better show.

The box is filled with tools and extra parts like extra links, butterfly clasp, end links for rubber straps, screwdrivers, spring bar remover, bezel springs, and more. You can reference the website too, all original pieces are included!!!

I have only worn this watch a few times because I was gifted a Tudor right after I bought it and I wear that A LOT :)

I think I covered most things but if I missed something please feel free to ask any questions. Sorry for the not so great photography, I tried my best. This watch is very close to like new condition. The website is also a great resource for how to’s and what’s in there :)