Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am parting with my Fortis 597.20.71 M "Flieger.

It is not getting the wrist time it deserves. I think it is the size as it wears a little small for my style.

Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with luminous skeleton hands and Arabic numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Day of the week and date display at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 40 mm. Case thickness: 15 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm. Fold over clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: chronograph, day, date, hour, minute, second. Additional Info: suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving.

The FLIEGER CHRONOGRAPH AUTOMATIC had already premiered by the end of the 80's and marked the resurgence of pilot watches. As the winner of the "1st European Aviation Watch Award", this FORTIS chronograph with its 40 mm case diameter and automatic winding mechanism belongs to the qualified equipment of international flight squadrons. The remarkable design guarantees unmistakable recognition of this model and brought it international honors, for example the "Long Life Design Award" for sustainability. The trade press constitutes the FORTIS FLIEGER CHRONOGRAPH as the "Standard for pilot watches". The internal values are based on the proven Swiss Valjoux chronograph movement with fine timing device and Incabloc shock absorber.

http://www.amazon.com/Fortis-597-20-71-Flieger-Stainless-Automatic/dp/B00544ZLHY

New prices:

$1,595.00 · Jomashop.com Free shipping, no tax
$1,878.00 · Jet.com Free shipping
$1,912.49 · Saks Off 5th
$2,248.95 · TimePiece.com

Asking price: $1,250 includes insured shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees. I will accept PayPal payment. All packaging and paperwork included.
NOW $1,075.

Please PM me all fair and reasonable offers. Lowball offers will be politely ignored. Payment is expected promptly. The first person posting funds will be awarded the watch.

Trade offers must be 1:1 and of reasonable equal value. I am looking to add an Oris or a Doxa, but I am always open to interesting deals and offers. You can also reach me via e-mail at [email protected].

Thank you for looking at my For Sale post!

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
one last time

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NOW $1,150

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any offers? I would like this to go to a good home. Willing to trade for a fair deal.

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FSOT: Fortis 597.20.71 M "Flieger" New Lowest Price $1,075

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Buyer had a change of heart. This one is still available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.