Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale or trade today my Breitling Superocean Heritage 46 chronograph blue dial and bezel in pristine, just serviced condition. I just received the watch back from a complete factory service earlier this week therefore it has 12 months of factory warranty remaining. I have not even tried it on I only took the propective plastic off for pictures. It comes on the blue factory rubber strap with deployment clasp sized for a 7.5" wrist. I will also include a staib mesh bracelet with all links, and a worn & wound tan leather strap with blue stiching. All boxes and papers are included as pictured. This watch is in perfect, as new condition with no swirlies or scratches of any sort. A new crystal, hands, bezel insert and much more were installed during the service. please see the pictures for a complete list of what was done. This is your chance to own a basically brand new SOH at a much discounted price. I am asking $3,300.00 OBRO or trade for ?. I would be most interested in a Breitling SOH 42 all blue in similar condition and I would prefer to trade up. On to the pictures, thanks for looking. You can reach me via email spunwell at yahoo dot com.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts