Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This one never hit the sale price. It sold out long before they got slashed. I may as well call this brand new as its condition is pristine. selling for the price they go for now (and that's only the PVD model). This grey is undoubtedly the best color option offered. Everything is pristine. The nato strap was never worn and I don't think the leather was either. The lume is great and every marker lights up as it should. If you've wanted to try one of these, here is a perfect opportunity. Here are the specs on this impressive piece:

• 46mm case (large dial opening, so will appear to be slightly larger)
  • 316L Steel
  • Hand assembled in the USA
  • Miyota 9015 automatic movement, will be adjusted in-house to run within 5 spd
  • Numbered Limited Edition of 500 total watches
  • 3 variations (silvertone/black, silvertone/grey, black/black/black PVD) *The TOTAL across all 3 variations will be 500 pieces, not 500 pieces per variation*
  • Extreme amounts of Superluminova in unique applications – C3 as well as BGW9 are used. All markings are white in the light, then glow green (C3) or Blue (BGW9)
  • Textured sandwich style dial (asphalt/antique texture)
  • Superluminova applied into the black IP steel bezel insert
  • 500 Meters water resistant & tested
  • Sapphire crystal
  • Multi-link 5 row bracelet
  • Leather strap (thick)
  • ZULU strap
  • 2 tools: One for bracelet link adjustment, one for interchangeable lugs
  • Custom packaging & travel case

This is not my lumeshot, but thought it represented the lume better than I could

These have been drastically reduced to $385 for one reason or another, i really don't know nor care. All i know is it is one sweet looking watch that runs flawlessly and is in impeccable condition. The grey dial never made it to this sale price. I am going to ask that same $385 for the whole kit on this grey dial. Paypal only, and I'll ship USPS Priority next day. If interested, please email me direct at JGORDONFRESH(at)GMAIL(dot)COM

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
This is great price for this watch, especially with the grey dial. This watch can easily be compared with the Boschett Harpoon and others in terms of quality and fit.
That's my lumeshot by the way so thanks for the kind words.

GLWTS. I don't think it will last long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
390 Posts
Jeff is a great guy to deal with and just as important the watch he has up for sale in this thread is probably the best piece you will find dollar for dollar! Just feels great on the wrist!
GLWTS Jeff!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold. In less than 12 hours. Guys in a secret facebook group made fun of my post... I got the last laugh I guess. Thank you for the kind words guys!

·
Registered
390 Posts
A secret FB group?
There are folks out there keeping secrets from me?
This is disturbing news.........congrats on your speedy sale!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts