Watch Freeks banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD $590 - CONUS shipping and PP fees included. I would prefer a money order to avoid the PP fee, if you are so inclined. International shipping is a possibility that we can discuss. Send me a PM.

This incredible timepiece is in excellent condition. There are only a few (2) light marks on the clasp (see pic), and some virtually unnoticeable micro scratches on the polished bracelet links here and there. but you really have to search to see them. The case, bezel and sapphire crystal are perfect. Please check my pictures to see the condition of this beauty. Overall - 95% by my estimate.

I removed a few links from the bracelet - which will be included, along with the owner booklet/warranty (unsigned), inner and outer boxes, and hang tag. Yes, full kit.

The bracelet is gorgeous, with a mixture of brushed and polished stainless steel links that hug the wrist perfectly. The clasp feels very solid, and clicks shut crisply. The large, signed crown is smooth, and an absolute joy to use. The see-through caseback showcases the Delma-signed gold rotor and the venerable Swiss ETA 2824-2 top grade movement. The movement is running smooth and strong. I haven't timed it - since it's quite accurate - but I will for you, if you wish. The black and silver bezel really pops visually, and ratchets firmly in a counter-clockwise direction. The lume is not beacon bright or super long lasting, but is 2-tone and very cool looking. I will add a pic later.

Delma's current price is $1453, and it's worth every penny IMO. So my asking price is a total steal! This watch oozes quality and class, and reminds me of the famous Perrelet Seacraft quite a bit. Albeit at a price tag of a few thousand less.

I have had many transactions over the years on the watch forums, and have 15 years of perfect feedback on eBay (flyersandeagles). I take very good care of my watches, so the new owner will be thrilled.

I will answer questions promptly and provide more pics upon request. Send me a PM.

From Delma's website:

"Marking another milestone in our tradition of diver’s watches, the Periscope echoes the first such watch created by Delma in 1969. With a sporty yet elegant look, the Periscope Automatic watch comes with an ETA 2824-2 movement. The case, made with sapphire glass and a transparent case back, measures 45.5 mm in diameter and is water-resistant to a depth of 500 metres. The Periscope has a rotating bezel and inset aluminium ring and comes with a sturdy stainless steel strap."

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.