Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! Reduced to $310 - Asking $330 CONUS shipping and PP fees on me. International shipping available - we can discuss.

***UPGRADED with 2 Gerlach bracelets!

Serial #20 of 200 made (all colors), so there aren't too many of these around.

Recently acquired, but not getting any wrist time. Just picked up a Sumo, so this one has to vacate its spot on the winder. Great condition - see my pics - they tell the story. Very light marks - nothing significant at all.

Watch came to me without the stock rubber strap and on an aftermarket bracelet that I didn't like at all. So...I replaced it with the 22mm Gerlach brushed stainless steel bracelet with deployment buckle. I've worn the watch once, maybe twice on this bracelet. I also purchased the 22mm OEM mesh bracelet from Gerlach, which is still wrapped and brand new.

Comes with wooden box, tool, 2 extra spring bars and papers.

Specification:
- Automatic movement SeaGull ST 2551 with hacking and hand winding
- Power reserve: 45h
- Frequency: 21.600 bps
- Stainless steels case 316L
- Case size: 42×50 mm
- Water Resistant 200m
- Sapphire crystal
- Luminous hands and markers
- Wooden watchcase
- 24 month warranty

The dial of this watch is an awesome blue sunburst color and gets lots of compliments. Really a sweet piece, but my stable is too full right now.

I've sold many watches on the forums, and have over 15 years of perfect feedback on eBay (flyersandeagles), so have no worries. Please PM with any questions that you may have. Thanks for looking! On to the pics....

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
REDUCED to $320 and running out of wiggle room here, Freeks. Comes with 2 new Gerlach bracelets!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts