Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***WATCH HEAD ONLY IS SOLD!***

It is with a tear in my eye I am forced to let my beloved Prometheus Piranha WHITE DIAL go. One of the best bang-for-the-buck watches on the market today. It has the brightest lume of any watch in my collection, the white dial goes with ANY strap, and the build and features are exceptional. Beautifully finished with some of the best bezel action and built for easy reading.

It will come to you shipped and Paypalled with its original black pleather zippered case and the unworn Prometheus Isofrane-a-like black rubber strap and signed buckle for a very cool and FIRM $295 USD complete, CONUS ONLY, no trades please.

This one has been worn, but very gently as you can see by the pictures. You may find a light hairline or a swirlie on it, but I did not see any so I would say that very conservatively it may be a 92 on the TZ scale.

I also had a seafoam green toad strap made by Jeremy at Prime Straps … just to prove the white dial would really look nice no matter what strap was mounted. It is an incredible quad stitch with white accents, 135 X 80 (so you can use both keepers), and can be included for an extra seventy five dollars if you'd like. I won't sell it separately until the watch sells, if it sells without it (please do not inquire).

The specs are as follows (from the Prometheus website):

• 316L Stainless Steel Case with Brushed finish
• White Matte Dial
• Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement
• 316L Stainless Bezel unidirectional with 60 clicks and applied C3 Superluminova marker at 12
• Custom made PU Rubber strap with 22mm width
• Case diameter: 44.00 mm without bezel
• Lug to Lug length: 52mm
• Case height: 14.20mm
• Lug width: 22 mm
• Signed screw down crown with Prometheus logo
• Water resistance: 500 meters or 50 ATM
• Sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating inside watch
• Watch hands filled with with C3 Superluminova application (hours, minutes, seconds)
• Two Years Warranty

Pictures are of the actual watch being sold.

·
Registered
650 Posts
If I only had the money... Good luck with the sale!

Reactions: Pallet Spoon
1 - 2 of 2 Posts