Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Another awesome piece goes up on the block:

My mint condition Recon, one of the best Deep Blues ever made. Awesome blue wave style dial. Here are the specs:

DAYNIGHT RECON TRITIUM T-100

Daynight Recon Tritium Tubes - 45mm Case, 51mm Lug to Lug 16.5mm Thick, 316L Stainless Steel

Eta 2824-2 Movement, 25 Jewels, 28,800 VPH Swiss Made

33mm Dial opening, Sapphire Crystal, Inside Ar Coating, Exhibition Case Back, Wave Dial

Luminous ( Superluminova BGW9) Ceramic Bezel inlay, 120 click Unidirectional Bezel

Water Resistant- 500m/1650 Ft

Bracelet � 22mm Lugs , 22/20 (20mm Clasp) Divers Wetsuit Extension, 4 Micro Adjustments, Half Links, Full links , Screw in Links, 4.5mm thick , Divers Safety Clasp
Screw Down Crown and Caseback

Tritium Tubes � Dial -61 tubes , Hands 3 tubes , 12 o�clock Pip trititum tube

Blue wave Dial. Tritium Tubes. Hour Markers � Blue Tubes (12 o�clock 2 Yellow Tubes ), Minute Markers- Yellow Tubes, Hands �Yellow Tubes

And here are my pictures (please ignore any dust)

Priced to sell at $775 obro via paypal to CONUS only. Price includes paypal feels and USPS priority shipping. Any questions, feel free to email me directly @ JGORDONFRESH(at)GMAIL(dot)COM
Thanks!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry this has sold. I have a white dial coming in to replace this one. Missed it dearly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
Deep Blue

Just a quick question if you don't mind, I understand this is sold but is it just me or were the tritium tunes on the hands not lit ? I truly expected the tritium to be atleast as easy to see as the other lume spots on the dial. Thanks for the insight !

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a quick question if you don't mind, I understand this is sold but is it just me or were the tritium tunes on the hands not lit ? I truly expected the tritium to be atleast as easy to see as the other lume spots on the dial. Thanks for the insight !
Hey, the tritium tubes on the hands were lit, my lume shot kinda sucked lol. When I get my new one (hopefully Monday or Tuesday), I will shoot you a PM of a much better lume shot! Trying to figure out why I can't edit this listing to mark sold, sorry mods!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts