Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Watch is brand new with original box, Instruction Manual and Warranty Booklet.

• COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: SWITZERLAND
    CASE DIAMETER: 46 mm
    CASE LENGTH: 45 mm
    MOVEMENT: RONDA QUARTZ CHRONOGRAPH WITH 30 MINUTE & 12 – HOUR COUNTER
    DIAL: BLACK WITH WHITE MARKERS & CHAPTER RINGS
    CASE FINISH: STAINLESS STEEL SANDBLASTED WITH POLISHED BEZEL
    WATER RESISTANCE: 330 FEET (110 METERS)
    STRAP: BLACK GENUINE LEATHER STRAP
    [CROWN: SCREW DOWN WITH LOGO
    CASEBACK: SCREW BACK WITH LOGO
    CRYSTAL: MINERAL
    BEZEL: UNIDIRECTIONAL BEZEL WITH MINUTE SCALE
    LUMINOUS: HANDS, HOUR MARKERS AND DOT AT 12:00 POSITION OF BEZEL

More pictures are available at: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v88/roloya/Zodian%20Dragon%20Wing%20chrono/

I'm asking $140.00 for the watch. I will include Insured USPS Priority Mail with signature confirmation within the continental US. I will ship elsewhere if you pay the additional shipping cost.

I will pay the Paypal fees and ship the first business day after cleared funds are posted to the account. I also accept Bank Checks and Money Orders.

Thanks for looking and considering making a purchase from me; I have satisfied customers worldwide. Send me an email to roloya AT gmail DOT com if you have any questions.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Nice pictures. Thanks to Rob, I recently was gifted the blue dial version and I love it. These are scarce now and if you want one you should pick one up when you see one......IMO.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Very nice watch indeed. I love the caseback and the bead blasted finish on these.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.