Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For your consideration is my TAG F1 Date Alarm.**WITHDRAWN**

Accroding to TZ rating:Excellent
"Evidence of use is visible to the unaided eye. Scratches are light, but more numerous than "near mint". If the watch has been restored, all original replacement parts have been used. Strap clearly used but no stains. No dents or dings are detectable, and the bracelet has little wear. Working perfectly, needs no repair or service. 88-92%"

The crystal is in perfect condition! In the right lighting, there are minor scratches on the case, minor wear on the bezel most notably at the 60min marker. The bracelet does show signs of use and has been resized to fit a 6.5" wrist. Keeps great time. This is a full kit with links, box and presentation case. This was a brand new purchase a few years ago and I am the original owner.

**WITHDRAWN**I am asking $650 or best reasonable offer. PayPal shipped CONUS only via USPS Priority with insurance and signature required. If you have any further questions please feel free to PM or email me. Thank you.

*Willing to trade for Maranez Bangla Bronze, Steinhart Appolon, Steinhart Triton 30ATM, Benarus Moray 44mm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts