Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale-Boschett Cave Dweller White Dial Watch Freeks Limited Edition ! I wanted to offer this watch here 1st since this is where I bought the watch. This is number #47 out of #50 made. I am orgianal owner.
The Boschett Cave Dweller LE don't come up to often but I'm looking to lighten up my watch box. This one I would rate at 90%. Some typical desk diver marks on the Diver clasp and marks under the lug holes when strap changes were made.
Photos are recent except for wrist great lume shot & Bottom Box shot.You are getting the exact condition and the exact kit that you see.
I wore this watch on NATO's Straps and Bracelet mostly.

Come with Bracelet , extra links and the included custom fit Cave Dweller rubber strap are still wrapped in plastic and unused. Also Boschett ID Card & Watch Repair Multi-Tool. I still have the clear sticker on the bottom of the watch.

Asking $585 you pay Paypal 3% fee I pay for Shipping USPS Priority. No Trades Please.

Info and Specs:

Limited Edition #47 of 50
44mm Case
16.5mm thickness
22mm lugs
Black Divers Bezel
Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating (inside)
1000M water resistance
Movement: Miyota 9015. (Hacking & handwinding)
5 Link bracelet with ratcheting extension dive clasp
Rubber strap included
Boschett Leatherette Travel case and Tools(See photos)

Additional info inclusive to this particular Cave Dweller Limited Edition:
• First time a White dial has been used in the Cave Dweller.
• Outline of the markers and Hands are in furnace Blue
• Modified date wheel to display at the 6 o’clock position.
• WF Limited Edition numbered engraved case back.

http://www.watchfreeks.com/members/...-picture107154-boschett-cave-dweller-le-2.jpg

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
I have #50 and it says hello. Great watch.

Reactions: watchdialorange

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello #46 & #50! Yes this Cave Dweller is a fantastic watch that needs a person to give it some wrist time instead of seating in a box. :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Boschett

For Sale Watch Freeks Limited Edition Boschett Cave Dweller White Dial! I wanted to offer this watch here 1st since this is where I bought the watch. This is number #47 out of #50 made. I am orgianal owner.
The Boschett Cave Dweller LE don't come up to often but I'm looking to lighten up my watch box. This one I would rate at 90%. Some typical desk diver marks on the Diver clasp and marks under the lug holes when strap changes were made.
Photos are recent except for wrist great lume shot & Bottom Box shot.You are getting the exact condition and the exact kit that you see.

Come with Bracelet , extra links and the included custom fit Cave Dweller rubber strap are still wrapped in plastic and unused. Also Boschett ID Card & Watch Repair Multi-Tool. I still have the clear sticker on the bottom of the watch.

Asking $585 you pay Paypal 3% fee I pay for Shipping USPS Priority. No Trades Please.

Info and Specs:

44mm Case
16.5mm thickness
22mm lugs
Black Divers Bezel
1000M water resistance
Rubber strap included

http://www.watchfreeks.com/members/...-picture107154-boschett-cave-dweller-le-2.jpg

I will offer $450.
Guru

·
Registered
0 Posts
Boschett

For Sale Watch Freeks Limited Edition Boschett Cave Dweller White Dial! I wanted to offer this watch here 1st since this is where I bought the watch. This is number #47 out of #50 made. I am orgianal owner.

Info and Specs:

44mm Case
16.5mm thickness
22mm lugs
Black Divers Bezel
1000M water resistance
Rubber strap included

I will offer $425.
Thanks!
guru

1 - 20 of 21 Posts