Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More consolidating to do, this is a special one.

Selling my Victorinox Swiss Army Airboss Mach 8 Special Edition 241446 on leather and Mach 4 steel bracelet. Here is the "Just Arrived" post I shared when I got it:

Victorinox Mach 8 arrived today

Purchased Feb 2012. I am the original owner. From a non-smoking home. It spends most of it's time in my watch box. I haven't worn it much over the past few years. I bought the Mach 4 steel bracelet and it spent 99% of it's life on that. The leather strap is practically unworn. It's very clean. I tried taking pictures of as many angles as possible. A few very light desk marks on steel bracelet clasp, but none on the face of the watch. I choose to leave it in that condition if you decide to get the marks removed you can take it somewhere you trust.

I kept everything. Comes with extra links and bracelet, tag, books, compass, and packaging. I will answer any questions. Honestly, the only time the compass has come out of the box was to take the pictures here.

Be aware the box inner material surface (latex?) is starting to deteriorate. Only the surface of the material. Always stored in a cool dry place with my other boxes so I assuming just a result of time. I only noticed it when I took the box out for photos. Check the box photo for details.

Asking $1250 USD PayPal Goods and Services shipped USPS fully insured within US48. Anything outside of that we can talk. Sorry, no trades.

Thank you for looking!!!!!!!

Watch Details

Style Number:241446
Also Called:V251446, V241446, 251446
Series:AirBoss Mach 8
Subseries:Special Edition
Style (Gender):Men's
Case Material:Stainless Steel, Brushed (316L)
Case Shape:Round
Dial Color:Black
Movement:Automatic
Engine:Valjoux 7750
Functions:Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Bi-directional Rotating Flange
Watch Chronograph:Steel pusher at 8 activates chronograph and stops chronograph. Steel pusher at 10 resets chronograph.
Crystal Material:Sapphire - Anti Reflective, triple-coat antireflective coating
Case Diameter:45.0 mm
Case Length Including Lugs:54.50 mm
Case Width Including Crown:48.5 mm
Case Thickness:15.0 mm
Caseback:Sapphire Crystal - Transparent Exhibition Back, screwed in
Bezel Material:Stainless Steel, Satin finish
Bezel Function:Fixed, inner flange moves via crown at 2
Mass:139.0 g
Water Resistance:100m / 330ft
Crown Material:Left-hand crown, Stainless Steel, Fluted
Crown Thickness:3.75
Crown Diameter:7 mm
Calendar:Automatic Date at 9
Power Reserve:46-hour power reserve
Watch Bracelet / Strap Material:Leather - Black Cowhide with white stitching
Watch Clasp Material:Stainless Steel Deployant Hidden Folding Buckle with twin push-buttons

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM sent.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still available!

·
Registered