Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I've owned this watch for 2.5 years and for a time it was worn regularly. *Never dropped or damaged and always cared for. *Always worn on custom leather straps leaving the original strap un touched. *The watch has been cleaned and re finished recently to remove small scratches and has been box kept and unworn for most of 2015. *It's current condition can be seen in the pictures below and is 9/10 with just a few small marks on the lugs and case side/ bottom. *The Titanium is oxidized and has a darker color than when it was brand new, the buckle is darker as well. *The watch functions properly and keeps excellent time. *Numbered 88/300 which is marked on the dial, case, display box and authenticity card. The custom strap is Black Python with Tan stitching and lining. It is one of my creations and is 8/10 with light use. Size is 85x135mm 23x23mm for use with the original buckle.

Inside the display box, inside where the large 'port hole' has been customized with leather. *Originally there was a large rubber 'chunk' surrounding the hole which was very basic looking. *The original rubber piece will be included and can easily be re installed. *The leather pieces are removable. *This can all be seen in the very last picture.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD:

U-BOAT STOCK INFO:
This is a limited edition Titanium piece to 300 pieces worldwide with a unique U-BOAT crown that pulls outwards at 90 degrees. The Crown locks into place with a lever positioned at 7 o’clock. The strap is cordovan leather and the watch comes in a box with a magnifying glass.
Every single U-Boat timepiece is individually handcrafted in Italy by master craftsmen, dedicated to the highest level of precision engineering and finishing, where care and attention to detail span the entire process, from the very first prototype to the final assembly of the watch.

Product information:
U-Boat U-42 GMT with reference no. 6474

Scope of Delivery:
Pre owned with full set.***Watch, Unworn original leather strap, Steel display box, outer box and official documents including international warranty.
Additional hand made Black Python Leather strap included. *Pictured

Technical Information:
Watch Case: Titanium Dial: Black
Strap: Leather
Clasp: Screw in Titanium Buckle*
Diameter: 53mm
Crystal: Sapphire Glass
Waterproof: 300 m
Movement: Automatic Power Reserve 48 hours

More Features:
Crown on the Left
Limited Edition 88 of 300 numbered on dial, case and display box
Date
GMT/Second Time Zone
Center Second
Free rotating bezel with lever lock

·
Registered
390 Posts
That watch is awesome.......a bit out of my price range today and probably tomorrow as well!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Took a peak at your photo's........absolutely awesome!
I had my eyes on the U-Boat but you beat me to it!
If you ever feel like parting with it I am the man for that beast!
Wear it in good health brother!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Took a peak at your photo's........absolutely awesome!
I had my eyes on the U-Boat but you beat me to it!
If you ever feel like parting with it I am the man for that beast!
Wear it in good health brother!
I will keep that in mind. As many can attest to, I am a frequent flipper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts