Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

For sale is my Swiss Legend Commander Chronograph in the Black/Gold on rubber with deployant clasp execution. It is just not getting out of the box. Comes with the red SL box, red pillow and user manual. Cost is $105 + $10 USPS Priority shipping (Conus). I accept PayPal or money order. If you have any questions please PM me.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
good looking piece :)
I'm a big Commander fan but this one is just not getting any wrist time. It has fallen out of the rotation.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
Spaceview wrote:

I'm a big Commander fan but this one is just not getting any wrist time. It has fallen out of the rotation.
I wish i had watches that could "fall out of the rotation" :lol
You will!! I've been at this a lot longer then you and I have 20 watches. Your only 18, you will have many more by the time you reach my age. :%

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Geeze...I'm pusher 40 watches now...and only my 40mm and smaller watches have "fallen" out of the rotation. I have a blue and gold version, and it's one of my fav's...if I hadn't gotten the new Invicta Sport watch in black and gold...I would have snapped it up!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
Geeze...I'm pusher 40 watches now...and only my 40mm and smaller watches have "fallen" out of the rotation. I have a blue and gold version, and it's one of my fav's...if I hadn't gotten the new Invicta Sport watch in black and gold...I would have snapped it up!!!
I guess everyone has their own rotation. Mine is usually about 6 for the office and about 3 for more casual wear, I have one for special occasions and 2 beaters to work around the house in. The other 6-8 just kind of sit in the box and maybe get out once in a blue moon.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

One bump before I offer this up outside of this forum.....

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

rbluz wrote:
are you intersted in a trade ?
Maybe, what do you have?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.