Watch Freeks banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Freak
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

This Swiss Legend Atlantis is just about perfect. I've worn it a few times and I love the watch but a few watches have to go. The watch is being sold with the removed links, paperwork, and the unused rubber strap. I'm selling for $265 shipped within the Domestic US via Priority Mail. Payment to be made through Paypal.

No trades please.

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Swiss ETA 2824 automatic [*]Crystal: Sapphire [*]Crown: Screw down [*]Clasp: Push button deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 8-3/4" L x 25mm W [*]Case Measurements: 47mm [*]Water Resistance: 100 ATM - 1000 meters - 3300 feet

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Bump for a great deal on a great watch! I'm on a hunt for a white dialed one, but everyone is sold out. This is a VERY fair price; this watch sells for over $500 all day long. I hope someone takes advantage of it. Hmmm, I'm not really a "red" guy, but after seeing that it includes the rubber strap, you have me thinking. Man, I wish I weren't so strapped during the holiday season; I'd be all over it. If no one grabs it in the next week or so, I just might have to...time will tell. Thanks for the very attractive and tempting offer, Budabear!

·
Super Freak
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Thanks Bigtime! I just got home and I have a PM from someone that wants to pick it up from me personally. :b So I guess the watch is unofficially sold. I wish I'd get some responses to the others before I list others.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.