Watch Freeks banner

FS: Steinhart Vintage Maxi BLACK Dial- Limited Edition

2K views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  insomniac2 
#1 · (Edited)
!!! SOLD !!!!!! $575 - Firm price - PayPal - Shipped in the US and Canada

Steinhart Vintage Maxi - Black Dial.

For sale only. No trades.

Limited Edition : Total of only 150 watches were made

Warranty: Bought in Jan 2016, Still under warranty until --> Jan of 2018.

It has to be one of the most beautiful watches i've seen, i am absolutely in love with this watch but i am consolidating few of my watches for my grail. So its time for her to find a new home. Watch is slight used and has tons of warranty time left on it, keeps perfect time. Feel free to shoot me a pm for any questions you might have.

I am located in South east Michigan at the moment, local pickups are welcomed if you are ok to meet at a police station.

It has a super cool acrylic dome. I changed strap a couple of times. there is a tiny mark (light scratch) on the dome , I tried really hard to capture it in the closeups. Plexy dome will mark anyway. Nothing a little toothpaste can't fix. it will EASILY buff out.
I tried to capture the present condition of the watch with as much details as possible with highly quality images , if u still have any questions feel free to ask !!

Watch comes with the following items included in the total price:

Original Box & Paper work.

Genuine Steinhart bracelet

Genuine Steinhart Vintage leather strap + Deployment Clasp = $65 value (included)

Vintage Military Leather Nato strap = $35 (included)

Tan super soft leather Nato straps = $29 (included)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.