Watch Freeks banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Freak
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I've wanted a Calibre Buzo since the very first time I saw it on Shop. Well I finally acquired one and besides being awesome it's also #4 of 100. Unfortunately I find the bracelet is too thin and I know I will never wear it. So I want to pass it along to someone that can appreciate this work of art. I'm selling for $350 shipped within the Domestic US. Payment to be made via Paypal. The watch is "Like New" but has been sized. It will be delivered with the extra links, manual, and Renato box. I might end up changing my mind on this but hopefully someone will take it off my hands before I do. I'd hate to keep it just because it is a sweet looking watch. Lol

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel & rubber [*]Movement: Swiss ETA 251 quartz [*]Crystal: Sapphire [*]Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Dual Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 25.5mm W [*]Case Measurements: 46mm [*]Water Resistance: 100 ATM - 1000 meters - 3300 feet
No Trades Please!

Thanks for Looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.