Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello WatchFreeks!

I am selling my Prometheus Piranha 500m Automatic Diver Watch.

Please find below some features of the watch -

The Prometheus Piranha 500m Automatic Diver Watch is powered by a Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement. It features a 60 click unidirectional bezel and is a watch inspired in designs of diver watches from the 1960 and 70s with a flare of modernity and timeless design.
A helium valve is located at the 9 o'clock position of watch case making it a versatile diver watch that can be used by professional divers.
This automatic men's automatic diver watch is built to last with a 316L stainless steel case, sapphire crystal with anti reflective coating applied underneath, a 316L stainless steel bezel and a custom made PU rubber strap.
With a total height of 14.20mm it is possible to use the Prometheus Piranha in both formal and informal occasions. Such slim factor is possible due to the slim Miyota 9015 automatic movement built with 21st century technologies. The Prometheus Piranha dial has a total of 8 layers of C3 superluminova applied to dial making it easy to read in darkness when previously exposed to UV light. 316L Stainless Steel Case with Brushed finish Matte Dial Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement 316L Stainless Bezel unidirectional with 60 clicks and applied C3 Superluminova marker at 12 Case diameter: 44.00 mm without bezel Lug to Lug length: 52mm Case height: 14.20mm Lug width: 22 mm Signed screw down crown with Prometheus logo Water resistance: 500 meters or 50 ATM Sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating inside watch Watch hands filled with with C3 Superluminova application (hours, minutes, seconds)

Includes a blue leather strap with deployment clasp.

Price: $350 + $25 (shipping).

I will ship to CONUS only and will accept Paypal payment only. I will take care of the Paypal fees.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts