Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! Time to consolidate my collection. We used to refer to this one as "The Breitling Killer"

Selling my PERRELET Seacraft White Dial Chronograph Automatic Men's Watch A1054-A on steel bracelet. Here is the "Just Arrived" post I shared when I got it:

Purchased Dec 2013. I am the original owner. From a non-smoking home. It spends most of it's time in my watch box. I probably wear it a dozen times a year. It's very clean. I tried taking pictures of as many angles as possible. A few very light desk marks on clasp, but none on the face. I choose to leave it in that condition if you decide to get the marks removed you can take it somewhere you trust.

I kept everything. Comes with extra links and strap, tags, books, and packaging. I will answer any questions. Honestly, the only time the strap has come out of the box was to take the pictures here.

Asking $1600 USD PayPal Goods and Services shipped USPS fully insured within US48. Anything outside of that we can talk. Sorry, no trades.

Thank you for looking!!!!!!!

Description
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Unidirectional rotating bezel. White dial with silver-toned hands and index hour markers.
Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials
displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 45 mm. Case thickness:
18 mm. Round case shape. Deployant clasp. Water resistant at 777 meters / 2549 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second Luxury watch style.

INFORMATION
BRAND Perrelet
SERIES Seacraft
GENDER Men's
MODEL A1054-A
MOVEMENT Automatic
ENGINE Perrelet Calibre P-271
POWER RESERVE 42 hours

CASE
CASE SIZE 45 mm
CASE THICKNESS 18 mm
CASE MATERIAL Stainless Steel