Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I have a pair of Swiss Legend Commander Automatics. They have the CL888 movements in them. They are both in great condition and are on bracelets. I have the winders for each. I would like to sell them as a pair but would split them. I am asking $225 + $25 shipping (sorry but the winders cost more to ship) to CONUS via USPS. I will accept PayPal, check or money order. Items will ship once funds have cleared. Trades would need to be something special as I am trying to raise cash for another purchase. PM me if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Yes, I've already purchased both an Accutron VX200 and a Orient Pepsi Bezel. I have no plans right now as I need to raise some cash. I have the Commanders and a Flight Force that I am selling and if I can sell the three of them I will start a new hunt. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

I meant AVATAR...
I wish. I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon. But never say never.....

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Sell the Accutron and the Citizen and you are right there...
No way......

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

That Accutron in your Avatar is one outstanding piece. I would like to own one someday. I would even pay $1300 for it if I won the lottery or sold several watches to finance it. Othere then that the closest I will get to it will be through your avatar.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
That Accutron in your Avatar is one outstanding piece. I would like to own one someday. I would even pay $1300 for it if I won the lottery or sold several watches to finance it. Othere then that the closest I will get to it will be through your avatar.
These guys have two at $1285.

http://www.oldfathertime.com/spacevie.htm

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Since the maid stole my pocketwatch (nothing fancy, just a family heirloom), EVERYTHING in my collection is for sale, if the price is right.

Maybe I'm a watch BUYER instead of collector, LOL.

I'd sell a WHOLE lot of my watches to fund a Navitimer, a Hydrocarbon or a U1...

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Since the maid stole my pocket watch (nothing fancy, just a family heirloom),
Wow, that sucks big time.
Sorry to hear that.

That is the second guy I know that got robbed at it is only the third day of the year. Did you have any insurance? Even if you did you can't replace an heirloom. Sorry man. I hope the rest of the year is better.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
Since the maid stole my pocketwatch (nothing fancy, just a family heirloom), EVERYTHING in my collection is for sale, if the price is right.

Maybe I'm a watch BUYER instead of collector, LOL.

I'd sell a WHOLE lot of my watches to fund a Navitimer, a Hydrocarbon or a U1...
The maid stole your pocketwatch?? How did this happen? Sorry to hear about this David.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
These guys have two at $1285.

http://www.oldfathertime.com/spacevie.htm
Those are sweet looking. If only I could afford it right now. I'm lucky if I can pay my bills at this point in time Ha Ha LOL!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.